The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Lost Theme?

Genuis, that gripped me more and more as it went on, It felt like a horror film, I liked the Lost style music and theme you took there (Not sure if you intended that but thats what i caught) Anyways great animation and storyline All round 10/10

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Great

We're russian dancing men, and i bought your song on itunes!

Great song very addictive and great flash work

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Genius!!!

Damn that was hilarious, I think that can only be done once and you nailed it on the spot!! I was crying with tears at this.

Axman13 thank god you signed upto Newgrounds without you this masterpeice wouldn't of been made :D

Dreamscape Dreamscape

Truly amazing!

Wow that was brill! i think most argubly the best detailed animation i've seen so far on newgrounds and the music fitted so well with this animation i can expect alot from you from seeing this! And i'm saying thanks for submitting this hopefully this will inspire alot more animators to come to newgrounds!

Press Start: KingdomHurts Press Start: KingdomHurts

Great

I loved the comical value of your series you could watch it all over again haha, I liked the reptile Monster, 'Aurrh the cops' and crashes into another villian i laughed at that alot haha, keep it up it's one of the best series going. 10/10

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Amazing

That is brill it's one of those that goes in there with the SACK. (:

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Wow

I was intrigued throughout the whole thing, i do hope you're making a Series out of this it would be amazing,. 10/10

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Awesome

Brilliant!! has to be one of the best shorts ever on NG

FYAT FYAT

Haha

Seizure!! Haha amazing loved the ginger kid at the end with the toilet roll haha hilarious!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Amazing

'Jake thats a soup drinker and were not drinking soup right now'

Absolutly amazing this has to be in the top ten in comedy on newgrounds i was thinking when is a spoof coming out of Avatar and here it is you completely nailed it, i doubt anyone else can do a better job on spoofing Avatar, all round 10